Monday, November 19, 2012

Website Design

I was inspired by simplicity for my website layout. Grey scale, with use of black and white, helps to create this atmosphere. Many artist websites follow this simple design. The true focus is on the artwork, therefore that should be the only picture in true color.
The inspiration for my website's purpose came from the notion of online stores and blogs. The interactive artwork on the index page will have roll-over links that takes the viewer to different "stores." Each component of the city scape drawing will lead to a store that is themed based upon the objects sold there. The site will not be a true store, but will be comprised of various objects that I find on other store sites. In this way, it is like an interactive blog. The viewer will be able to follow my inspiration for different "looks" for clothing and/or home decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment