Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Portraits, Signature, Line Art


Portraits are a wonderful instrument to not only depict a person, but also his or her personality. The facial expressions produce emotions in which a viewer can immediately connect with. The above portrait is of the infamous Clint Eastwood. The bottom portraits are photo graphs of either myself of my friends.

The above photo was taken of myself during the Festival of Holi in Pondicherry, India. Hence, the bright colors.

Below is my signature that I then traced over using the pen tool in Illustrator. The original signature is in pink pen, while the tracing is in purple.

Below is a piece of line art that I had created in Illustrator. I wanted to keep it simple; starting with a simple right angle and then rotating it to make a different form. The forms are then pasted about the page in different sizes and different shades of grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment